I have been working diligently on getting all of my hand-made soaps listed in the Shoppe. It is not a fast process & it's not complete because I have all of my non-cannabis leaf type soaps to list.
The process goes like this....
- Take Photos of Items
- Weigh & measure each item
- Decide what box it needs to go in
- Upload pics to Macbook
- Flag & Edit if needed
- Upload pics into appropriate places
- Configure necessary tabs for listing
- Describe item
- Take a big bong hit or 2 or 3
- Save & Publish
Its time consuming more than frustrating. I'm not used to sitting and staring at a computer screen as much as I used to be. I have a lot less computer projects at work at the moment so I have been utilizing my iPhone more than my MB.