- 1-3/4 cups of all purpose flour or flour of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canna-oil* (my recipe)
- 1/2 cup of baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of sugar. I recommend organic cane sugar vs. GMO white cane sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, whatever you prefer
- 4 cage free organic eggs or 4 regular eggs
- Heat oil over medium heat while stirring for 3 minutes.
- In mixing bowl combine all other ingredients well with the oil.
- Beat by hand until smooth.
- Pour into a greased ( I use Earth Balance organic coconut spread)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting into brownies.
- Cool on a wire rack
Enjoy! xx Sam xx