- 1 gallon of pure water. Use rain or R/O water. Spring water is ok too.
- 1 tablespoon kelp meal
- 1 tablespoon all- purpose 5-5-5 dry organic nutrient. I use Happy Frog.
- 1 tablespoon all natural molasses
Bubble for 24 hrs in a ONE gallon opaque (no-see through) container
- 1/4 cup of Big Bloom by Fox Farms
- 1 teaspoon fish fertilizer. I use Neptune ORMI certified
- 1/2 cup of fresh compost or worm castings; preferably living earthworm castings.
- 10 drops of CaMg+ by General Organics or one with no EDTA logos on the label & no added iron
- Bubble for another 24 hrs
- Strain with a regular kitchen strainer to order to allow all the microbeasties/small particles to slip through.
- Dilute with the same amount of water you used to make the tea (doubling it).
- Stir in-between applying to each plant so that the organic matter is distributed evenly.
Tip: Water your plants enough to let a little water seep through, wait an hour an water again. The first watering eliminates dry pockets and when you water with your tea it's not all running out of the bottom. I do this every time I water.